Thursday, May 19, 2011

On my birthday

happy birthday to me~  hehhehe poyo tak.
thanks alot untuk kawankawan yang ingat birthday aku. and yang lupa tu nampak sangat aku ni dah dilupakan oleh kauorang. but still, aku susah apa. tak mati pun klu orang xwish. no hard feeling. chill suda.

feeling lil bit awkward this year birthday. i dunno why.

hey cik nabilah, tak payah la kau nak tunggu orang yg tak ingat kau lagi. pergi la bukak mata dekat luar sana.

(in the denial state) apa? tunggu sapa? da bukak mata terangterang lagi bersuluh dah ni. luar mana?

lalala. back to birthday. xde menda yang best pun. act on my birthday i've dream about.....(bunyi cengkerik)

a prince has comes to me, and we had a memorable candle light dinner. he gave me lots of presents. and he says..

 ' dear princess, i adore u like i used to adore my mom. once u're away from my eyes i felt like this world dark. i want u to be a queen of my heart after my mom. i want fill my whole world by only be with u. please dont leave me no matter wht happens. i wont ever and ever lie to you as it as u wish for the rules of being in love with u.
lallalalalalalala
okay im not in mood. daaaa

1 comment:

  1. wow sudah ada prince ke?
    so sorryyyyy terlupe birthday ko.
    n aku xpenah lupekan ko ok?

    ReplyDelete